Friday, August 5, 2011

Neil's Book Review 2

Book 4: Webster' Dictionary
***

good use of vocabulary but became wordy and dull after...    the introduction.

Book 5: Starwars 3: Revenge of The Sith
****
I LOVED this movie-WAIT!                   ...oops, movie, sorry bout that one.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I Have hacked Neils blog!! (Shhhhh don't tell him!) I will now proceed to erase everything - Ohh Hey neil, when did you get here? No, no, NO, NOT THE FACE!!! AGHHHHHHHHH THE PAIN!!!!! LIGHTS FADING, LIMBS growing cold... I see... THE LIGHT!!! TO THE LIGHT I RUN!!! I'm almost there... Wait, WHAT!!! NOOOOOOO I'M, STILL... ALIVE!!!!!!!!! DARN YOU NEIL!!!!!!!!
Sincerily,  Kevin (hehehe)

 i m sorry about that and i promise kevin will NEVER come over to my house... EVER AGAIN!

'Book' 6: The Declaration Of Independence
*****

Loved the rebellious spirit of this one and am surprised at how this book is effecting culture today.

Book 7: Saxon's Algebra 1
*

Terrible story line yet very thought provoking. To many loose ends that remain untied but poses some interesting problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment