Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Penguins are Awesome!

One day i brought some clay to school. With it i made little blue penguins. Soon everyone in the whole school wanted one.(either that or they just wanted to take my clay) Anyway when i got home i realized i had white black and yellow clay, so i made a little colored penguin that looked like this...
After that i kind of got carried away... here's some pics

all the gang

fat one

mario and luigi

sqwashed penguin (me in background)

I also made little baby penguins but i lost them...  *sniff* *sniff*
Anyway after a while i ran out of clay and they slowly disappeared. I would make more but i haven't gotten my hands on any more clay. Why did i make all these penguins you may ask...
Just because.
Thats why.
(some of the best things are done because of that, you know)

3 comments: